SR 8300 - Sound Reception
The Phontech Sound Reception system SR 8300 is designed to receive and detect foghorn sounds from other vessels. Phontech SR 8300 is for use onboard one man operated closed bridge class ships.
This digital system includes :
• Approved according to ISO 14859 and IEC60945
• Best performance digital sound processing
• Easy installation
• Amplifies meaningful sounds within 70-2100 Hz
• One omnidirectional microphone/antenna SR 8301MkII
• 5 pairs cabling via junction box
• Adjustable volume and dimmer
• Display unit: 144 x 144mm, 24VDC
• Option for additional slave display units SR 8300 MkII
CIS 3100 - Command Intercom System
PHONTECH Command Intercom System CIS 3100 is especially designed for important communication links onboard ships and boats. The new design is very compact , and the performance is extended by use of microprocessor technics.
System CIS 3100 consists of a line of 3 different master stations ; type 3100 (5 ext.), 3101 (10 ext.) and 3102 (20 ext.), together with various quantities of substations of the 9000-series. The new compact design is according to DIN 144 standard sizes, harmonizing with our other models for console mounting.
The front is a black touch key panel, with integrated operator switches, indicator LEDs, loudspeaker, microphone and volume control. The operation is simplex, controlled by the master station with priority. These new master stations are electrically compatible with previous models 3000/3001/3002.
BTS 4000 - Batteryless Telephone System
System 4000 is an emergency telephone system without the requirement for any external power supply. All energy required for 6-9 minutes of continuous operation is produced by the call generator. The system is equipped with a sophisticated, extremely low power amplifier with high power and low distortion output. The amplifier is integrated in one of the telephone units to reduce the installation cabling. The system may also be connected to an external 24 V DC power supply to ensure continuous operation under normal conditions. The system automatically switches to batteryless and emergency operation in case of mains power failure. The system is based on two types of units; 4050-single line (direct call), and 4060-12 lines version. Any configuration needs one master telephone with a built in speech amplifier, either 4051-single line or 4061-12 lines version. For larger configurations, there is also a 24 lines system available. For these systems a separate speech amplifier type 4000 is needed.
• Robust handset with PTT button and noice- canselling microphone
• Strong piezo-electric call buzzer
• Call L.E.D.
• Call delay timer and call stop switch
• Compact size according to DIN 144 standard
• Plug-in relay facility
• Backlight facility (only at 24VDC connected)
SPA 1500 - Public Address System
The SPA 1500 system is a standard marine Small Public Address system, especially designed to cover the need for PA and entertainment distribution onboard small and medium size vessels. This system has a very compact design, but comprises much of the functionality of larger systems. The customers may choose between many additional functions/facilities, and thus obtain an almost tailor-made PA system.
• Self supporting rack modules, outer cabinet available.
• Extremely compact design.
• Up to 3 zones selectable in any configuration.
• Up to 3 microphone units, full facility or predefined access. • Up to 1080W output power. (further expansion optional). • External paging facility. (from PABX etc.).
• 2 entertainment sources, each distributed to any zone(s). Source 1: internal Cassette/CD/radio player, Source 2: any external audio program.
• Facility for muting local loudspeaker during paging.
• 6 access priority levels.
• 3 different alarms w/priority. (optional).
• Chime/”ding-dong” generator. (optional).
• Override of volume-controls during paging.
• Alarm light signal activation. (optional).
• Mute of external alarm facility. (optional).
• SPA-1500 and power amplifiers are 19” rack mounting.
• 1510 rack is 6 U/19” h=338, w=553, d=600mm.
• 1530 rack is 12 U/19” h=604, w=553, d=600mm.
• Power requirement: 24VDC , 110-240VAC with automatic mains failure backup. (option).
• Power consumtion: Dependant of amplifiers used.
• Available amplifiers: 120W, 240W, 360W units.
• Related units: Relay unit 9000, Volume controls from 6-100W, Signal lights, PA loudspeakers (100V line).
• Microphone input level: 5mV (typical).
• External paging input/output level: 0dBm (typical).
• External paging activation: NO/NC dry contacts.
• Entertainment input level: 0dbm (typical).
• Amplifiers output level: 100V.
• SPA 1501/1506 control unit, flush or wall (option).
• Noise cancelling gooseneck -, or hand microphone.
• Backlight of switchpanel.
• 1501/1506 dimension: h=144, w=96, d=47mm
MPA 1600 PAGA - System for Oil & Gas
The MPA 1600 system is a marine and offshore Public Address system, especially designed to meet the requirements for PA/GA and entertainment distribution onboard ships and mobile offshore units. The system is in conformity to SOLAS, IMO and IEC regulations. Based on modular design and flexible configuration, the system covers a wide range of installation complexities from small single loop to fully duplicated systems utilizing total redundancy.
• Cabinets and racks with integrated ships cable termination modules
• Flexible system configuration meets most specifications.
• Prepared for seamless amplifier or full duplication (redundancy)
• Up to 6 zones selectable in any configuration
• Up to 24 control units, full facility (MPA 1601/1603)
• Up to 2 emergency microphone inputs
• External paging facility (from DICS/PABX etc.)
• Interface to manual and/or automatic alarm gene- ration
• 2 entertainment sources, free zone selection
• Signal processing
• Preselectable priority levels
• Unlimited amplifier expansion
• Facility for muting local loudspeaker during paging
• Override of entertainment volume-controls during paging
• Output for mute of external GA system • Output for activation of external GA system
• Synchronisation of external GA tones
• Up to 8 different alarms w/priority (optional)
• Chime/”ding-dong” generator
• Alarm light signal activation (optional)
• Mute of external alarm facility (optional)
• MPA 1600 and power amplifiers are 19” rack mounting
• 1610 (Wall/table cabinet 15U/ 19”) housing: - 1 MPA 1600 - 1 entertainment module - 3 amplifiers
• Power requirement: 24VDC, 110-240VAC with automatic mains failure backup (optional).
• Power consumption: Dependent of amplifiers used
• Available amplifiers: 120W, 240W, 360W units
• Related units: Relay unit 9000, Volume controls from 6-100W, Signal lights, PA loudspeakers (100V line)
• Microphone input level: 5mV (typical)
• External paging input/output level: 0dBm (typical)
• External paging activation: NO/NC dry contacts
• Entertainment input level: 0dbm (typical)
• Amplifiers output level: 100V
• MPA 1601 control unit, flushmounting
• Noise cancelling gooseneck or hand microphone (optional)
• Adjustable backlight
• MPA 1601 dimension: h=144mm, w=144mm
|Tron 40S MkII